Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun

Not long after I put up my last post, I noticed my sons had been playing around with their easter eggs and the camera. Over the last 16 years, for some strange reason, every now and again, we come across Josh with things in his eyes!! Either it's coins, or ipod earplugs, or peanuts, or...easter eggs. I don't know what strange compulsion comes over him, but there we find him, sitting quietly, with something balancing on his eyes!


Our younger son Isaac, has always had a fascination with colour, shapes and patterns (he could be a quilter, hey?!) Lately he taught himself how to solve the rubicks cube (by watching utube I might add).
So Easter was the perfect opportunity to not only re-solve his rubicks cube, but to also line up his easter eggs and take pretty photo's of them.

What did you and your easter eggs get up too?!!

6 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad he doesn't stick things up his nose, lol. I've been quite restrained with the chocolate today, tomorrow could be a different story!

Nedra said...

My 17 year old used to always balance things on his eyes too. It usually was spoons. Where do they come up with these ideas? Boys. Ooops, actually I think it was my husband who taught him.
Happy Easter.

Diane said...

Cathy, I found your blog this afternoon and was delighted with your work.So very colorful and cheerful! I look forward to seeing your work in the future. Thank you.

Diane

Sarah said...

Nothing like boys to while away an afternoon in a totally aimless way. Lots of that going on in my house too:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and yours... from family in Brisbane. Love your work Cathy - SCMN!

kjquilts said...

I love digital cameras just for this reason. Kids can take candid shots and we can enjoy them! Cute!