Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Terri's Sale

One of my favourite online shops, From Here to Quilternity is having a fabulous sale! Terri has a wonderful range of my favourite fabrics...Kaffe Fassett, as well as others, including a wonderful Amy Butler fabric, recently re-released....wallflower in cherry!

Her sale finishes on Wednesday night (US time) so there is still plenty of time to rush over there and snap up a huge bargain. Oh, and did I mention that she is selling her fabrics at 35% off? That means this gorgeous cherry fabric is a mere $6.17 per yard (US dollars), how amazing is that? At prices this low it's a great time to buy backings don't you think? You can mention Cathy's blog in the comments section so she will know where you have come from.

I hope to get back in the next few days to show you the gorgeous table runner Nicolette made me for the SSCS swap...been very busy with visitors from Brisbane, so haven't had a chance to take a good photo yet!!! I hope your week as a wonderful one as 2009 comes to a close. xo

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh no...another wonderful on line sale. Now to decide what to order! Thanks, I think. :o)

Jenny said...

Great idea Cathy! When I shop online for fabric I think about focus fabrics, need to think about backings with sales like this!!

Janet said...

As if I needed any encouragement, lol. Been over there and ordered a (big) stack of fabric. I forgot about this fabric and I really wanted some, darn, wonder if I should go back again. Thanks for the info though I would have hated to miss such bargains.

Dee said...

Thanks for the heads up! Going over there right now...darn it!

alobsiger said...

Duck egg clouds. On sale. :-)

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for letting us in on the great sale. Have a great rest of 2009!

Lisa said...

Woohoo! I just maxed out my credit card! I love that Amy Butler and am so glad they re-released it.

wishes, true and kind said...

Be still my heart! I LOVE cherry Wallflower!

Sarah said...

ooh dear thanks for sharing I LOVE that print

Nedra said...

Just the name alone makes me smile. Thanks for the recommendation.

Mama Spark said...

OMG I love this website. Thank you so much for sharing the sale!! I ordered a lot of fabric.

clare's craftroom said...

Oh Cathy that is gorgeous ! I will not look , I will not look , lol !

PatchworkRose said...

Thanks :-)
I have been and bought my Birthday Present ;-)
Cheers
Lynne

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I rushed over to the sale so fast, I forgot to leave a comment! Shame on you for sharing such wonderful information! ;D

Sue said...

nice, just what I need to do spend more money LOL.

Joanna said...

I ordered some last night - forgot that it ended at midnight, and I was still adding to the cart after midnight, then noticed that some of the fabrics were full price in my cart. Took me ages to figure out why lol!! But the things in my cart before midnight were still the sale price, so they will be coming to live with me! Hope you got lots of goodies too!!

cathleen said...

Thanks for the tip about the fabric sale, Cathy. And Happy New Year!!