Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Winners Are....

Congratulations to the following winners:

The winner of the wonderful Jane Brocket book is:


                Miriam from Yellow Roses in Australia
The winner of one of my flea market fancy string bags is:
               Denice from Denice's Day in Michigan, US
The winner of my black and white string bag is:
              Annemiek from Carpe Quiltem in Netherlands
It's so lovely to see these gifts going around the world. I will contact the winners via email this weekend. Thank you to everyone who entered for your kind words and encouragement, I am sad that you cannot all win.  Also a huge thank you to Jane Brocket and Penguin Australia for this beautiful book to giveaway,  I know you are going to love it Miriam! Hope to pop back in over the weekend to show a little mosaic quilt I'm working on. xo

13 comments:

Janet said...

That was a really lovely giveaway Cathy and thanks for the chance. Congratulations to the winners.

bearpaw said...

Oh dear, I will just have to buy that book now :(
Your bags are really gorgeous, Cathy.
Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Kathie said...

congrats to the winners !!!! boy am I jealous!
Kathie

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

congrats to the winners!!! your very generous!
and fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Miriam said...

Ohhh my goodness, what a wonderful surprise!!! Thank you for choosing my name Cathy!!!!
I am sure I will find that book a huge inspiration. I visited Jane's blog and I love it!!!
Thank you, Cathy!!!!

Annemiek said...

Omg! I won??? I've never won anything except for an incomplete jigsaw puzzle when I was 11.
Unbelievable, you really wrote my name! What a great start of my weekend!!

Myra said...

Just popped into see who Annemiek, from Carpe Quiltem, won that wonderful B&W bag from! You have a wonderful blog! Lovely creations! 8-)
Have a great day!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Rafael's Mum said...

Congratulations to the winners! Fabulous bags and giveaway Cathy !!

HoffiCoffi said...

Congratulations. Those bags are so cute!

Jude said...

Congrats to all winners and Im a little sad because I was not one of them, maybe next time.

Cardygirl said...

Congratulations to your lucky winners!