Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bloggers Stitch Day at My House

Last November we had a stitch day at my house, it was so much fun I have decided to do it again.


Starting at 10am on Saturday 28th April, byo lunch, stitching and something for show and tell! Tea, coffee and morning tea will be provided.


The only stipulation is that you have a blog or a flickr page (so I can check you out!!!), or I already know you (hint hint Jenny and Sheryl)! I have room for about 12 of us, so first in best dressed as they say. Michelle (The Quilted Tortoise) and Kay (Shocking Hocking) should be there too.


Obviously you will need to live on or near the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria (or be visiting at the time, out of staters and international visitors welcome). If you would love to come, send me an email and I will send you the address.


See you there. xo

24 comments:

Patchwork and Play said...

Thinking...thinking??

Barb said...

Wish I could come and play...that quilt in the first photo is just amazing@

fiberchick said...

Looks to be a wonderful day. If I didn't live on the other side of the world would LOVE to visit. Have fun!

Nedra said...

oh, to just jump on a plane and come on over. How many hours from Arizona?

Anna said...

dang! toooooo long a commute for me! but I will be there in spirit!

YankeeQuilter said...

Someday...for now I'll jut stitch at my house and teat myself to some tea and cake...

meli B said...

I think I'm coming! Too much fun to miss, i just hope it is not storming like the last time.

Teresa said...

Wish I was closer...I'd be there in a heartbeat!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Maree: said...

Hope it is as Good as the Last One it was Great Meeting New Bloggers..
Looking forward to reading all about it...Have Fun!
Your Quilt is looking Gorgeous Still!!
cheers

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

That sounds like so much fun Cathy! Wish... :)

Amanda said...

Would love to see that quilt in the flesh, too bad have a wonderful time

Michelle @ the quilted tortoise said...

Yay for fabulous sewing day!!!

Cardygirl said...

Have fun!

diane said...

It looks beautiful there. Wish I could come to stitch day

Mona said...

Oh. I read your blog always but I live in Spain... It is a little far away from your house. I am so sorry.

Bronwyn said...

Oh no Cathy - I would love to come -but I think I am booked into a class at Treehouse that day!....maybe the party could be moved there?? [grin}

doris batting said...

fantastic display of first quilt, wow

Chookyblue...... said...

oh bugger too far away again.........have fun..........

Talin's Corner said...

Would love to join you...wish that I could.

Teje said...

Have fun and enjoy your day! Sounds perfect but as so many others, unfortunately I'm so far way. Please share some photos later! x Teje

pandchintz said...

Would love to come, but I'm having my sewing friends at MY house!! Enjoy the day. x

Shocking Hocking said...

i'm in cathy - you're in the diary!
cheers

Miriam said...

Just found out I can make it. :)
Do you still have room for one more?

Vesuviusmama said...

I wish I could come!