Monday, July 2, 2012

Super Awesome Stash Club

Two, in fact! Have you spied Jenny's wonderful new stash clubs over at Amitie yet? I have always been drawn to Jenny's wonderful, eclectic fabric choices (just walking into her shop is an inspiration) and now we have the opportunity to have some of her superb fabrics for ourselves.

The first stash club is a beautiful range of fabrics, sixteen 25cm squares, mailed out 6 times a year.


Oooh, I love them all. 


The second is for liberty lovers, or for those who have always eyed off the beautiful tana lawns, but never dared indulge. Eighteen 6 inch squares for you to play with.


This particular liberty makes me think of Mr Darcy, or lately, Mr Crawley! (I have been totally hooked into Downton Abbey, anyone else got that sickness?).


The other lovely surprise is that Lucy (amitie girl) is writing up an 8 inch block pattern included with each mail out. This months block is called Amish Cross. If you make up these blocks, don't forget to add yours to the brand new flickr page here. I cannot wait for the next mail out in August! xo

8 comments:

meli B said...

I love getting fabric in the post and yes Jenny does have amazing taste. The Liberty fabric is so old world. Enjoy!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

The Liberty fabric is gorgeous!

YankeeQuilter said...

Love those Liberty fabrics! Of course I'm addicted to D.A.! Also love the old and new Upstairs Downstairs....

Janet said...

I'd been meaning to join the stash club but kept forgetting, I need an Amitie fix so thanks for sharing the good news.

Nedra said...

Mr. Crawley is much nicer than Mr. Darcy. Love Downton Abbey.

alobsiger said...

Oh, the fabric envy! I pondered and pondered the fabric club, knowing that I would love every piece Jenny sent out. I will try to be good and just enjoy yours.

Louise (Elsie May and Bertha) said...

Fabrics through the post, there's nothing like receiving a little parcel full of gorgeous fabrics.

kim mclean said...

Gorgeous Cathy!!! Kim