Of course, I had about an hour in which to take some photo's and it was raining and windy, so the pics aren't great, but you get the general idea!
Because I was in a hurry to get the quilt done, I quilted it using straight, organic lines using free motion quilting (with a darning foot). Because the quilt is essentially a grid, no marking lines were needed, making it even quicker just to stitch down the quilt, then backwards up the quilt, then down again and so on.
You can see the effect of the quilting even better on the back.
Initially I didn't have enough of that gorgeous label fabric to cover the the back of the quilt. I had some triangles leftover from the making of the wonky stars on the front, so I turned them into large pinwheel blocks and separated them using the gorgeous Summersville cross hatch. Now I had just enough fabric for my backing.
The binding was a black and white dot, but I think I should have just used a plain black. Once I get the quilt back one day I may unpick it and put on the plain black. Or I might just get a permanent marker pen and colour in the white dots, heehee!!