Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wordy Winner

Mr Random has picked Mieke of Creative Blogger to win the bombalicious stack of wordy fabrics who said:

What better word is there - word & text related - than "Book"?
I would love to win this fabrics, Cathy,they are gorgeous and I did not see them anywhere around here!!x M
Congratulations Mieke! This little stack will be winging its way across the waters to you very soon.


Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway. And thank you to everyone who pops in here, I am blessed because of you. xo

2 comments:

Gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Mieke!

mieke said...

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cathy, you made my day!!! I have never won anything before, and then to win for the first time such an awesome gift, I love those fabrics! And I adore your Oakshott flowers, you are right, they are wonderful to work with!! Thanks a million, x