Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fabric, a Meet Up and a Musical!

Fabric 
Another beautiful parcel from the Amitie Stash Club arrived today...isn't it divine?


 I love having fabrics chosen for me, and I rarely find ones that I don't like. These are being saved for a rainy day!


Meet Up
Is anyone planning on a visit to the AQC at Melbourne Royal Exhibition Building this week? A few of us are going on Friday and meeting up...would love to see you if you are around. We will be meeting at 10:30am on Friday (19th) in the middle of the food hall. If you want to come email me and I will send  you my mobile number so we make sure we don't miss you!!! See you then if you can make it.

A Musical
Other news in our family is our youngest son is working hard in a local amateur theater group ( People's Playhouse), performing '13 the Musical'.

Fabulous photograph taken by Mike Fletcher for Peoples Playhouse

For those who know this musical he is playing 'Eddie', such a fun role and plenty of stage time!!! I do love seeing young people being passionate and creative, and putting on such an awesome show. I can't wait to see it again this weekend. What have you got planned this weekend, anything special?

11 comments:

Dee said...

Thank you for the beach pictures! The fabrics and sunny beach make me smile and I look forward to seeing what you do with them. Congrats to your son!

Nifty Quilts said...

Congratulations to your son! He's quite handsome. Have fun at the show!

Carla said...

I would love to get fabrics like that in the mail! I am making my own version of their pattern green tea and sweet beans. So fun!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Congratulations to your son! Your new fabrics are beautiful! Have a great weekend! x Teje

Cardygirl said...

Great fabrics...the musical sounds fun! I wish I was going to AQC, but I'm not...but I am planning to be there next year!

fiberchick said...

Beautiful fabrics and congrats to your son. It takes guts to perform!

Michelle Huddleston said...

Fabulous fabrics! I wish I could meet at the show, but California is sort of far away! Have a great time at the show!

Merran said...

Im thinking of going, but if the weather is like it is today Id rather stay home and sew. email me your phone number and if Im there I'll text you - or send you a shopping list....heehee

Kathie said...

congrats to your son! enjoy the show!
Love the picture of the fabric hanging there, just plain fun!!!!
Kathie

Susie said...

Gosh I do wish I had joined the stash club!! Such a pity I won't be attending AQC this year. I had a lovely day there last year. We are heading to the other side of the peninsula tomorrow. First time in many many years. Enjoy your day - am very jealous and would love to see some pics of the gorgeous quilts and stands. Have fun!

Crispy said...

What a great selection of fabric. Sounds like such a fun way of discovering new lines :0) Congrats on having a star in the family....be sure to give a review.

Crispy