Saturday, August 31, 2013

Amitie Love

Firstly thank you to all for your encouragement to keep going on my kantha-like hand quilting on the last post. Your comments spurred me on and I've since quilted over another two flowers yay!

Now to the beee-a-u-tiful fabrics that arrived in my post this week! These lovelies come from Amitie's Stash club (16 x 25cm mailed out 6 times a year).


I love opening my parcel of brightness, they are a great way to add to an existing stash with current fabrics. These divine squares (6") of goodness are all Liberty fabrics from Amitie's Liberty stash club.


Aren't they fun? I'm hoarding each posting of liberty squares to sew up into one large quilt one day. For more info on these stash clubs, including fabric size and pricing, check here.

I'm also a participant in Amitie's newest Block of the Month called Bring Me Flowers.


Month three blocks are almost done, only the circles in the centre of each flower to be appliqued on.


If you missed out on getting this gorgeous BOM sent to you, Amitie have recently announced they are opening up one last round with very limited places (see here). The fabrics in this round will be different to the first two rounds, however you can be very confident that any fabrics chosen by the Amitie girls will be incredible!! All their fabrics are excellent, here is a photo of what I bought from Amitie last time I visited (just couldn't help myself!).


Delicious!

11 comments:

Salley said...

Nice enough to eat! love your B of the M...such precise piecing.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Beautiful fabrics, Cathy! So delicious and your blocks are lovely! x Teje

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

gorgeous fabrics and your flower blocks are beautiful!

Paula Hensley Murphy said...

yummy yummy yummy!!!! where to you buy our Pearl cotton thread? Love the colors

Oops-Lah said...

Oh what beautiful fabrics. They remind me a bit of an "amuse bouche"; just enough to get your moth watering ;)!
Your blocks are lovely too. It'll be a fantastic quilt.

Nedra said...

And you have displayed your pieces in such a cute way :) If I lived in Australia, I would be part of your BOM in a minute.

Carla said...

Such lovely work you do. The fabrics do look delicious! Thanks for all the info

Nifty Quilts said...

Very pretty fabrics and blocks! Your someday Liberty quilt will be worth the wait.

Susie said...

Such lovely gorgeousness (is that a word?). I have thought long and hard about their stash club and may ask for it for my Xmas present. Lol. I adore their range of perle 8 too. It looks so lovely in its display.

Lurline said...

Drool, drool! A fabric feast! Naughty girls, aren't we, lol!
Hugs - Lurline xx

meli B said...

The blocks are looking beautiful. Sorry I missed your visit to Amitie yesterday. Love the look of your lunch!